My home on the web!
Monday, July 19, 2004
  Welcome!
Welcome, I'm glad you could make it!

I'm Jonethan DeLaughter. I'm a 3rd year medical student. I started this web log (blog) to share some opinions and save some things for the future. If you decide you want to rummage around, feel free. It's just basically a shitload of my thoughts dumped to the keyboard rather than /dev/null.

You DO know what /dev/null is, don't you? Well, if not, I'm sure I'll talk about it in here somewhere.


Again, welcome and feel free to browse. The links to the right are to my other sites and places I like. You might find something that interests you and decide to stay awhile. Maybe only to find out what a loon like me will write next.

more to come...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger