My home on the web!
Sunday, September 11, 2005
  Finished
Finally and at long last (and long hours of toil) all the entries from my former blog are moved here. Visit my MSIII and MSIV sites (see sidebar) to purview them and enjoy the stories of horror, deceit and drama.

Ok, not really. But I worked hard on getting them all moved over (complete with original links) goddammit! Show some respect for my work!

I gotta go to sleep! I work at 9pm tonite.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger