My home on the web!
Sunday, September 11, 2005
  Happy 4th anniversary
Since I'm sure it has been (or will be) all over the news today, and I'm sure the El Prezidento himself will interrupt all the football games today to talk about it (probably in the most crucial final 2 minutes), I thought I'd pay my official respects to this country's lost from 4 years ago. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those still suffering their loss.

My wishes for them to let the past go and move on also go out to the same. It's been 4 years. If you're not over your grief yet, see a counsellor. You have a psychiatric illness, seek treatment.

My greatest prayers go out to all those soldiers who were duped by the president into going to war based on a lie. I don't agree with fighting another man's fights for him. If the president wants to take over the middle-east, let him do it himself.

And now, a moment of silence for all the above...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger