My home on the web!
Friday, September 09, 2005
  Moving, moving, moving...
My girlfriend's cats are very upset. Since we're in our 4th years now, she is moving her stuff out of her house and back to her parents' house in anticipation of not spending much time here, and her cats are not happy at all. They are sulking around and crying alot. She's been spending the last 4-6 weeks moving things she doesn't immediately need out to a storage facility in her parent's hometown - this weekend is going to be most of the big move. Tomorrow, she's getting all the big furniture out in anticipation of the huge cleaning-fest that is to happen over the next week or so.

Today, I moved all the stuff I had collected over the past 3 years at her house back to mine so it will be out of her way when she moves. Now , I have all my stuff back at my house - plus all the books and things I had over at hers. My house is now full!! and hers is getting more empty by the minute.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger