My home on the web!
Monday, November 07, 2005
  TAMS alumni mailing list
I started getting emails today from the TAMS alumni mailing list today.. so far I've gotten about 15... good grief. I enjoy hearing from people I haven't heard from in almost 10 years, it's just strange. There are people that are lawyers, relief workers, medical students, chiropractic students.. and that's only including people who've written in so far.

How much fun is that!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger