My home on the web!
Monday, January 23, 2006
  Good Lord, it's been a while!!
Ok.. I'm going to start blogging again. I took quite a large hiatus in November and December while I was interviewing all over New England and the MidAtlantic states. I really have no excuse, except that I am lazy :)

I promise I'm going to be back, although not as frequently as I'd like, since I am now working from a 28.8kbps dial-up account. I'll try to write something at least once a week...

Since I know you are just dying to know more about me, check out my 'Myspace' account at www.myspace.com/med_stud. I've put a bit of info on there for everyone to enjoy, and several of my friends are from my favorite radio show, Opie and Anthony.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This page will contain general messages - probably completely unrelated to medicine (and also probably totally unrelated to anything else, either). I'm seeing a bunch of random crap about music, computers, and life in general.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Blog Links
Medical Links
Non-medical Links
ARCHIVES
July 2004
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006


Powered by Blogger